WEEKEND DIARY

                      Pants : Ecote via Urban Outfitters
                      Top c/o Choies
                      Shoes : Deena & Ozzy via Urban Outfitters

In between the outfit pics are some snaps I took over the weekend, which I spent on a skate trip & road tripping with Jedd, new friends and terrible music. 
We went to some beautiful places and while the boys were longboarding (down some scary roads I should add) I took in the beauty around us. 

In other news, I'm guest blogging over at A Fashion Friend for the next 2 weeks, go have a look at their lovely site!

14 comments:

  1. wonderful pics


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com


    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow so beautiful! i love your pants x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this array of photos is glorious!
    and that look is so wonderful - it looks so casual/bomehian.

    x g.
    http://pearlveins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your pictures! Which camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome shoes and pants! gorgeous photos as always
    kw ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are some wonderful pictures!!
    And I really need to get myself some paisley pants for the summer...

    thepeacesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have wonderful breathtaking pictures, I'm in love. following you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your pictures !
    amazing ;)

    www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can I ask what foundation or powder you wear? Your skin is GORGEOUS!! (well, all of you is!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I just use Maybelline Dream Satin liquid foundation & Rimmel Stay Matte powder, works for me! :) x

      Delete
    2. Cool, thank you!! I'll check them out!

      Delete