DAZED

                     leather shorts c/o Beginning Boutique


I basically died when I found this cactus garden in my city. I really, really love cacti, and could have sat here for hours happily snapping away.
x

*The winner of the Tentative Decisions crystal ring will be announced later today on my Twitter*


21 comments:

  1. Cacti always serve as an interesting and beautiful backdrop of green! Love the neutral knit and shorts combo :)

    Melanie
    Editor of Whim Online Magazine
    whimonline.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you look so perfect
      the shooting is awesome !


      Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

      Coline ♡

      Delete
  2. WOW! I love that shirt! Nice location by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the plain white sweater! And love your pictures as always xx

    www.bloomingflame.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pictures, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are so gorgeous, I love cacti! Such a pretty location!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photos look so amazing! Love your outfit as well :)

    sartorialust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW such an amazing location for snapping photos... jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing place and amazing photos! I wish I were there : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful outfit and love the cactus behind!
    kw ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! The photos are amazing and you're so beautiful!

    http://ciaoysabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh these pictures! so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. its so inspiring <3 the look and the color is so calm and cozy, love it :)

    www.cinwilsoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. the third one is so perfect


    http://kunstkulturparty.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hehe you look very happy in the sea of cacti :) Love the look!

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful pics!

    _
    www.bloo90fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous, gorgeous photos. Love your jumper! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've only seen a cactus grow like that in photos and I really, really want to get up close to a real one...but not that close :) They look amazing in your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the pictures... they're so shiny, you only can capture light as this. And it's kind of dreamlike landscape for us girls from cold europe ;)

    Fanny

    ReplyDelete