FRESH

                    dress c/o Dahlia
                    shoes c/o Queens Wardrobe
                    hat : RVCA

Well hello lovely creatures! Feels like it's been a while, here's a little update:

1. Dahlia, my favorite UK brand, sent me this beautiful simple white dress with a subtle frill, and it is just too lovely. For some reason my wardrobe is seriously lacking items sans print/color/embellishment (ie. anything simple), and so it was just what I needed, not too mention my affair with monochrome is nowhere near it's end just yet. Thank you Dahlia!!

2. I went to St Francis last week for a few days just to get my head together and have a little break. I haven't been feeling myself lately and it really did a lot of good to get away! For the past year or so I'v been in a head-space of getting super sad when I haven't done a shoot in a while, but not wanting to shoot because I feel so awful. It's a bad cycle and I finally feel like I'm out of it, having already done 2 new shoots since being back and having 3 lined up for this week, yay! I honestly just can't wait to be in London already, to be inspired by the city and it's energy, and surrounded by creative people, eeeeeep! 

3. Thought I'd give the whole "I'm just casually walking nowhere" blogger-pose-of-the-moment a go. HA!

4. As of today, Google Reader is no more, so don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' folks! Also, I'm on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram too. 

x

22 comments:

  1. I love the dress, plain but adorable.
    Also really like the shoes!!

    www.bloomingflame.com
    My Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lovely pictures
      you look amazing !


      Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

      Coline ♡

      Delete
  2. Wonderful shoes and dress!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh so pretty! And already followed you on Bloglovin ♥

    sartorialust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos!
    -Sophie

    http://12tea-cups.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a simple and beautiful dress!
    xx

    Celina | The Celution

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfit is so beautiful! Love your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh that dress is so pretty :) your hair looks so good too!
    Amy xx
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the hat with the shoes ;)
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cooool! Where to buy the hat? x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your style. I follow you now, follow you back? xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Amy,
    I'm taking the freedom of leaving you a comment because I'm currently working on a fashion-related dissertation for my MSc. I'm doing a survey about the perception of young women towards today's fashion luxury brands, and if you, or any of your lovely reader, could take 5 mins and complete it, it would help me a lot :)
    Here is the link of my survey: https://fr.surveymonkey.com/s/2WNTNCY
    Thank you very much!

    Lou ♥
    Ps:The outfit is amazing, really like the hat with the cute dress!

    ReplyDelete
  12. girl you've got an amazing blog! i really like your layout and the photos you have. :)

    ReplyDelete