JEWELRY LOVES

Two current jewelry obsessions | Datter & Pamela Love


I just discovered Datter via Miss Moss. The jewels have a kind of raw metal look about them which I really like, and are so beautiful in their simplicity. 
I also love their lookbook, there's something really real about it and any gal who drinks tea whilst wearing pretty jewels makes me happy. 


Pamela Love is definitely not a new discovery but I haven't been on to the site in forever and had a browse this morning.  After my initial depression 
regarding the fact that I will probably never be able to spend $1650 on a necklace (hey a girl can dream) I put a couple of my current favorite jewels together. 
These pieces are exquisite, and Pamela herself is so flipping wonderful, le sigh. 

20 comments:

  1. Oh wow these are really nice :) I love the idea of statement necklaces.

    Amy xx
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this post!

    I've been searching for months for a small gold disc necklace, saw this and took a look at Datter - and immediately found a necklace they do that fit what I wanted exactly!

    I am also in love with their other pieces and will order more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely!
    Swaen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I first laid eyes on Pamela Love's work when she did a collection for Topshop a while back but never bought any due to the prices. There's no harm in looking though, these are gorgeous! I love the necklaces with the blue infusion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great jewerly :)

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all quite amazing, love the eye one!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. That eye necklace is stunning! I love how dainty and unique all these pieces are.
    -Kate xo
    bleached mort

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the banner of your blog so much!

    And the 'eye' necklace is super cool.

    http://www.stefanystrange.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such gorgeous pieces! I love the first one.
    xx

    Celina | The Celution

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you look fabulous. You are so beautiful I really love your latest outfit post with the dress and hat. Beauty! And these pieces are sweet as well. xo

    www.lillycalling.com
    www.lillycalling.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sold on a drinking tea girl wearing pretty jewellery xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have a great blog! Following! I adore the necklaces, you seem to have such lovely style! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete