MONO DOTS


                     dress c/o Motel Rocks
                     shoes c/o Choies

Just wearing a dress & no tights in the middle of winter, as one does, when one is retarded. 
Oh, and baring some tum simultaneously, ha!

This weekend was spent lazing in the winters sun, on the grass with a massive bag of food from Woolies, whilst the boy
 skated and I took pics (photo diary coming soon) and nights in front of fires eating pancakes & nutella with my best. 
Oh, and doing the cinnamon challenge and then deciding a cocoa challenge would be a good idea too. It wasn't. 

x

21 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that dress, it looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is absolutely gorgeous, love the cut out sections. Also loving the cute as beanie and the sandals. Perfect from head to toe.

    Wardrobe Quarry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress! Looking pretty!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, the dress looks amazing!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress! You're so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful :)

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. such gorgeous photos and adore your dress!
    kw Ladies in Navy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the little cut-out. It just makes the dress look even more interesting. :)
    xx

    Celina | The Celution

    ReplyDelete
  9. My fave shoes. You look stunning as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahh, I just love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. these pics are really pretty, and love the dress on you :)

    Mel x
    http://www.mediamarmalade.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, thats such a beautiful dress! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so pretty! love the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous, love that dotted dress. Can`t wait to buy one like that.

    Eve
    http://www.apparelnbags.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, lovely pictures. I really like your dress

    ReplyDelete