RECIPE | TRIPLE CHOC COOKIES



Ingredients (for about 30 cookies)
1 cup butter, at room temperature | 1 1/2 cups sugar | 2 eggs | 1 tsp vanilla essence | 2 cups flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder | 1 tsp baking soda | 1/4 tsp salt | 1 cup chocolate chips | 1 cup crushed Oreo cookies

1 - Cream the butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until fluffy.
2 - Add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt and mix until just combined. 

3 - Fold the chocolate chips and crushed oreos into the mix & then refrigerate the dough for 2-4 hours (or more).
4 - When it's ready to bake, preheat oven to 180, roll dough into balls and set on baking sheet.
Bake at 180 for 12-15 minutes & then let them cool for awhile, or if you're like me just stuff your face while the choc pieces inside are still gooey and warm!
I'v never really posted foodie things on here before which is odd as eating is probably one of the things Jedd and I enjoy doing most. 
He's generally more into making real food (for lack of a better term) and I lean more towards the baking & sweet side of things. Although I'm not 
exactly a pro, for example I managed to make pancakes turn into massive crumpets the other day (which in hindsight really isn't a bad thing at all) 
and tend to eat all the ingredients before they've actually become anything, but hey I'm learning 

Anyone have any rad recipes to share with me?



15 comments:

  1. yumyumyum!! I'm a sucker for a cookie, and these look divine! xo

    iamlaurenpotts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh looks so yummy! I think I need to bake some today! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes do! And let me know how they come out :)

      Delete
  3. oh gosh those looks amazing and it's only 10:30 am

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, they look fantastic! Now I want cookies, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks amazing, and I've never baked cookies before so I'll give it a try sometime.
    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh god seems so delicious :)


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look and sounds absolutely delicious, my taste buds are tingling! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, these cookies look divine! I'm a freak for chocolate, so these are definitely going on my to-bake list.

    eat your teacup

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those look absolutely delicious. I love chocolate cookies. :)
    xx

    Celina | The Celution

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh those look super good! Definitely trying this out on the weekend. So excited!!!

    sartorialust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super, że przepis podałaś! Chętnie skorzystam :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks good http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/07/interview-with-whatiwear.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, these look delicious!! xx

    http://www.fashionyourseatbelts.net/

    ReplyDelete