shoes c/o Choies
The days are getting longer and the weather warmer. Summer, you're almost here!
I just found out that I'm a finalist in a Levi's competition and I know how annoying it is to be asked to vote for someone but I want to win this so so bad! So, if you have a minute (or even a second because the voting is super simple) I will honestly love you forever if you could go > here < and vote for me to win.
sending everyone who does this the biggest THANK YOU possible, I appreciate all your help so much!
x







SO cute.
ReplyDeleteChampagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget
It doesn't let me access the page where I could vote :( I get some 403 Error "You are not authorised to view this page"
ReplyDeleteOh no! Maybe try going here - http://luckypony.co.za and it should be the first post.. Thanks so much for trying!! :)
DeleteNew follower here - your blog is so lovely! Your style is wonderful and the photography is too gorgeous! i've voted for you! <3
ReplyDeleteThis dress is gorgeous! I've voted for you <3x
ReplyDeleteCharlotte / coloursandcarousels
Good luck!
ReplyDeleteDone! Good luck gorgeous! xx
ReplyDeleteYour so right smock is a weird word! :L Tried to vote but I'm getting error 403 too! :(
ReplyDeleteI voted for you! Good luck. Love this dress :)
ReplyDeleteI voted for you, love! I'm sure you're going to win :) Love this outfit!
ReplyDeleteXo, Hannah
sweetsweetnoir.net
Oh that dress is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteJulia x
You're so lovely
ReplyDeleteBeautiful dress, you look so lovely!
ReplyDeletewww.beblacknblue.blogspot.co.uk
www.beblacknblue.blogspot.co.uk
Cute outfit! I voted for you.
ReplyDeleteLovely. Good luck on the competition! x
ReplyDeletesartorialust.blogspot.com
That smock is so cute on you! Good luck with the competition by the way, I voted for you
ReplyDeleteGosh, I love your style so so much!
ReplyDeleteI voted! That dress is adorable.
ReplyDeleteShop Vintage Levis
Liking the girly vibe ;)
ReplyDelete