This is perfection. And so clever!Saara
Stunning photos!http://ciaoysabella.blogspot.com
These photos are so beautiful! Well done Amy :)
Those photographs are stunning! Your works have always inspired me, dear! Makeup is so lovely! :)
exquisitekw ladies in navy
Very different and inspiring photos, love them!Lizzie-Aiken.com
Wow beautiful :)
Love it! Especially the black and white.
Beautiful photographs. Really inspired me.www.skinandroses.blogspot.com
The eyeliner over the lids is super 60s!Bian, Mortem Blonde ☾
Beautiful work, Amy! x
I love the double exposure look. beautiful photos & a beautiful model!XO, Billie Denisewww.createlovedesignlife.com
This is lovely! I haven't stopped by in a long time and you have progressed so much, good to see you're still at it. Shop Vintage Levis
oh wow these are perfect! Ive been working on a series of portraits myself with flowers :) yours a so elegant, I think I may have to send you my work when its finished for some feedback!All the best,Becca x www.flowersanddirt.co.uk
You are so talented!
Amazingly beautiful!
This is perfection. And so clever!
ReplyDeleteSaara
Stunning photos!
ReplyDeletehttp://ciaoysabella.blogspot.com
These photos are so beautiful! Well done Amy :)
ReplyDeleteThose photographs are stunning! Your works have always inspired me, dear! Makeup is so lovely! :)
ReplyDeleteexquisite
ReplyDeletekw ladies in navy
Very different and inspiring photos, love them!
ReplyDeleteLizzie-Aiken.com
Wow beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteLove it! Especially the black and white.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photographs. Really inspired me.
ReplyDeletewww.skinandroses.blogspot.com
The eyeliner over the lids is super 60s!
ReplyDeleteBian, Mortem Blonde ☾
Beautiful work, Amy! x
ReplyDeleteI love the double exposure look. beautiful photos & a beautiful model!
ReplyDeleteXO, Billie Denise
www.createlovedesignlife.com
This is lovely! I haven't stopped by in a long time and you have progressed so much, good to see you're still at it.
ReplyDeleteShop Vintage Levis
oh wow these are perfect! Ive been working on a series of portraits myself with flowers :) yours a so elegant, I think I may have to send you my work when its finished for some feedback!
ReplyDeleteAll the best,
Becca
x
www.flowersanddirt.co.uk
You are so talented!
ReplyDeleteAmazingly beautiful!
ReplyDelete