ADVENTURE TIME


                    Quilted jacket c/o Choies | Leather skirt c/o Motel | Shoes : Luella | T-shirt c/o Chicnova

Why am I always so retarded with my seasons? I'm absolutely LOVING coats & jackets right now, particularly this one, and we're 
about a month away from full on Summer. Greeeat.

Anyway, I need to get to sleep as I have to be up at 4am again tomorrow because we're going to Cape Town :) I'm going for some 
meetings and fun stuff but most importantly for Rocking the Daisies and Alt-J, so flipping excited to see those guys live!! 
The most beaut Hunter boots arrived at my house this morning just in time for the festival and I can't help but wish this 
were going to be a muddy Glastonbury kinda vibe, just makes me more excited for London next year!

I'l be taking loads of picks at the festival so expect photo diaries when I'm back, and follow me on my instagram, @Amy_Scheepers
to keep up with the adventures.

OH and if you haven't yet, enter my giveaway in collaboration with Motel, Choies, and Pepa Loves *HERE*

x

20 comments:

  1. My friend introduced me to Choies recently and now I cant get enough! This is amazing!!

    StrawberryShortcakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH wow. Such a beautiful jacket. Love it. I live in Miami so I also can't really wear a lot of jackets, but i do anyway. ;)
    Juli Xx

    http://juliwilliams.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jacket is seriously the definition of perfect, I LOVE IT

    OTHEALITY

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is awesome! I think your jacket has stolen my heart too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You. Are. Incredible!!!
    That jacket suits you and I love the colours

    x Stace

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are perfect. Not fair!
    ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoa now. this is all kinds of perfect!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, I really love your outfit!
    and the beanie and jacket are awesome!
    I am now following you, please check out my blog as well and follow back if you like it.
    Thank you!
    xoxo
    kat

    http://fashioninspirationdaily.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that is one amazing jacket! You look great :)

    xoxo Iris
    A DASH OF FASH

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty outfit, the jacket is perfect !

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the jacket! its so perfect!

    http://thefashioncanyon.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh, yes. I love the jacket! Embrace them now while you still can!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  13. That jacket is unbelievable! So pretty!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your outfit is flawless, the jacket is so pleasant matched with the leather skirt and the look is less serious thanks to the beanie... purrrfect ;)


    Can i stole you one minute? I was wondering if you could check my new blog and tell me your opinion :) Nikami | Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have a wonderful time in Cape Town! Love this outfit!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. This outfit is amazing! It looks lovely on you. And that is the perfect place for outfit foto's! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete