FESTIVAL WINNER



CONGRATULATIONS Kelly Roman!! 
Your board was too beautiful and made me long for roadtrips, flowers in my hair, and of course, FESTIVALS!! 
(That said, Rocking the Daisies is in 4 days, who's going?)

You have no idea how difficult it was to choose a winner for this comp, your response was amaaazing and I was so inspired after 
looking through all of the festival pictures, thank you so much for taking the time to put together such beautiful boards, wish you could ALL win!! 

If you'd like another chance at winning, take a peek at Thithi's blog, Tee Tee Is With Me, for all lovely things in monochrome 

x

1 comment:

  1. I just looked though her board, and I am very feeling very inspired for summer! It's just around the corner :)

    In New Zealand we have a four day music festival called Parachute at the end of January. I've been going for 10 years now and it is always the highlight of my year. It's also the best way to wind down summer. I'm already starting to plan what I want to wear. It's so much fun, cause you get to wear things to festivals that you wouldn't necessarily wear on a daily basis :) Already super excited!

    xo Maree - Rose Tinted Illustration

    ReplyDelete