shirt : Zara | shorts c/o Beginning Boutique | shoes : Luella | evil eye bracelet : Vanessa Mooney | ring : Evil Twin c/o Beginning Boutique
There's something about lace that I think I'l always have a soft spot for.
I got back from Cape Town yesterday and am so tired but it's straight back into work. The trip was rad, as is always the case with CT trips, but a little bit of a mission in the end. Thing is, our car completely lost it on the way there (what even is a head gasket) and we ended up spending all our money on fixing it up and couldn't do half of what we had planned because we had to catch taxis everywhere. I did manage to pick up some pretties, and we ate a whole lotta good food, so there's that.
Also, Rocking the Daisies was good but not great, thanks wind and very very drunk teenagers. Alt-J however, was incredible.
I was pretty productive though, and got some amazing new projects lined up while I was there, one of which involves the incredible new Nokia Lumia 1020 I'm holding above. I'v never really been into phones but this guy is incredible, and SUCH a good camera it's ridiculous. Thanks Between 10 and 5, thanks so flipping much. I'l be doing some shoots with it and a future exhibition so keep an eye out!
x
*only 3 days left to enter my giveaway with Motel x Pepa Loves x Choies! Enter here*












I really love this outfit! The shorts, especially. x
ReplyDeletesartorialust.blogspot.com
Love the whole look! You're so gorgeous!
ReplyDeletehttp://ciaoysabella.blogspot.com
- yeees .)
ReplyDeleteawesome outfit! love those shorts
ReplyDeletekw, ladies in navy
Lovely,so good <3
ReplyDeletewaauw! beautiful pictures and a lovely outfit! xx
ReplyDeleteLove this! Also that phone looks awesome! Can't wait to hear about the new projects :)
ReplyDeletexoxo Iris
A DASH OF FASH
Love the shirt! This outfit is perfect!
ReplyDeletewww.bloomingflame.com
You look amazing
ReplyDeleteSo pretty <3
ReplyDeleteCute to the Fashion
Goodness, you are BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeleteXo, Hannah
sweetsweetnoir.net
Wow, I really like this alot! That sweater is gorgeousss
ReplyDelete