FESTIVAL INSPIRED


Festival style has been seen everywhere lately, on all my favourite models off duty looking effortlessly cool during nyfw and 
coachella, and definitely getting me excited at the Rebecca Minkoff and Anna Sui shows this season.  With Summer around the 
corner and the best SA festivals swiftly on their way, what better time could there be to channel our inner flower child?

Today's competition is all about festival style and is in collaboration with Edgars and their rad summer range. All the steps you 
need to do to enter are below, and the winning pinner will win a R3000 voucher to spend on a new summer wardrobe!
1. Create a Pin Board and call it Edgars Summer Competition: Festival
3. Pin your festival inspired looks from the Edgars Summer Competition board onto your personal board
4. You can add other festival-style inspired images to your board. The images can't be clothing, jewelry, bag or shoe items however.
5. Keep an eye on your board as I could be contacting you via Pinterest to give you the R3000 Edgars voucher to add to your summer wardrobe!

Take a peek at my board for some festival inspiration and don't forget to tweet @Amy_Scheepers or comment below with your links, happy pinning! x

*Winner announced Monday 30 September. Only open to people living in South Africa

61 comments:

  1. Pinned! Great competition!http://www.pinterest.com/anitajelte/edgars-summer-competition-festival/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! Loving the festive theme... just a question: if a shoe of jewellry item is a part of an inspiration pic does it still count?

    September 23, 2013 at 2:00 AM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, as Edgars is a clothing label I don't think your board should consist purely of clothing based pictures, I want to see your festival inspiration! But lifestyle pictures which happens to show clothes on people, similar to the pics I'v used, is perfectly fine :) x

      Delete
  3. Great competition :) Just checking: Our own festival inspired pins can't be clothing at all?
    Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.pinterest.com/clicketyclack1/edgars-summer-competition-festival/ Summer is all about festivals ~ Rocking the Daisies here I come ~ hopefully with a new outfit ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful theme, checkout my board http://www.pinterest.com/kellesly/edgars-summer-competition-festival/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sooooo excited for this compitition! RTD and Synergy is coming up! CANNOT WAIT! Stomping, dancing, releasing the inner flower child who was hibernating during the icey winter. Here is my link to my pinboard- gotta filled it up asap! Can I get a whoop whoop? http://www.pinterest.com/zanticzaan/edgars-summer-competition-festival/

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://www.pinterest.com/keneilwemangany/edgars-summer-competition-festival/

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://www.pinterest.com/viviopulence/edgars-summer-competition-festival/ <------ My board. all the pictures got me smiling alone in my room now. yay yay cant wait for next week monday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooooooooooo excited for this comp! (AND for summer!!!) http://www.pinterest.com/justineh13/edgars-summer-competition-festival/pins/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comp got me excited for RTD!!!! my link is http://www.pinterest.com/rageemah/edgars-summer-competition-festival/

    ReplyDelete
  11. DONE!
    http://www.pinterest.com/husnab/edgars-summer-competition-festival/
    let the summer festivities begin

    ReplyDelete
  12. http://www.pinterest.com/thefamousjess/edgars-summer-competition-festival/

    Thanks for hosting this! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Here it is! Now I'm super sad that we wont be at the Daisies... http://www.pinterest.com/stephaniebeyers/edgars-summer-competition-festival/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pinned! :-) Here is my link! Catch you at Rocking the Daisies! :-) http://www.pinterest.com/monie2120/edgars-summer-competition-festival/

    ReplyDelete
  15. My board ^_^
    http://www.pinterest.com/naeemosupremo/edgars-summer-competition-festival

    ReplyDelete
  16. From Burning Man in the Nevada desert to Rocking the Daisies in Darling - music festivals bring people from all walks of life together in the most beautiful way. Here is my festival inspiration: http://www.pinterest.com/mokshafrika/edgars-summer-competition-festival/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pinning these images makes me suuuuper excited for summer time...eek
    http://www.pinterest.com/cathrynbowles/edgars-summer-competition-festival/

    ReplyDelete
  18. From Burning Man in the Nevada desert to Rocking the Daisies in Darling - music festivals bring people from all walks of life together in the most beautiful way. Here is my festival inspiration: http://www.pinterest.com/mokshafrika/edgars-summer-competition-festival/

    ReplyDelete
  19. http://www.pinterest.com/nella5/edgars-summer-competition-festival/

    ReplyDelete
  20. My festival inspiration board: http://www.pinterest.com/helnacat/edgars-summer-competition-festival/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Done :)
    Have a look at my board here: http://www.pinterest.com/erinf0404/edgars-summer-competition-festival/

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. Here's my board *-*
    http://www.pinterest.com/ninaloco/edgars-summer-competition-festival/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Truly incredible competition.

    would really really love this beyond words.
    To me festivals define freedom ,individuality and being completey free of all worries <3

    my link:
    http://www.pinterest.com/truestorybook/edgars-summer-competition-festival/

    @meamia_meagan ( Twitter)
    Mea Elston

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesooooome, I want me some dungarees! <3
    http://www.pinterest.com/melissamili/edgars-summer-competition-festival/

    ReplyDelete
  25. I pinned http://www.pinterest.com/cirstenvdh/call-it-edgars-summer-competition-festival/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Here's my super awesome board! :D

    http://www.pinterest.com/simonemeyer182/edgars-summer-competition-festival/

    Thanks for the rad comp! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. my board is here http://www.pinterest.com/jessiclaire/edgars-summer-competition-festival/
    eeeek such an amazing competition!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love this theme! My board: http://www.pinterest.com/eimajj/edgars-summer-competition-festival/

    ReplyDelete
  29. My board:
    http://www.pinterest.com/harvs/edgars-summer-competition-festival
    Festival style is my absolute favourite! Going to have fun with this! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  30. So here's my board: http://www.pinterest.com/chichimbili/edgars-summer-competition-festival/

    Hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am loving all the Festival Inspired Pins. I really can't wait for summer!! See my board here: http://www.pinterest.com/desmcc/edgars-summer-competition-festival/

    ReplyDelete
  32. My inner flower child is . LOVING this competition!
    Here is my board! <3 x

    http://www.pinterest.com/jessicajjean/edgars-summer-competition-festival/

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is fun- to get the creative juices flowing before my favourite festival EVER. I actually really do lie awake at night thinking about outfits- it's part of the fun. Anyways, here is my board! http://www.pinterest.com/lizebooysen/edgars-summer-competition-festival/ TEQUILA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. My inner flower child is . LOVING this competition!
    Here is my board! <3 x

    http://www.pinterest.com/jessicajjean/edgars-summer-competition-festival/

    ReplyDelete
  35. http://www.pinterest.com/lizebooysen/edgars-summer-competition-festival/ Such fun playing around with ideas 7days before RTD. Boys can pack all the camping gear- we pack the hats, sandals, dresses, flowers and crystals! TEQUILA!

    ReplyDelete
  36. https://www.facebook.com/lize.booysen

    ReplyDelete
  37. My board <3 Inspired by the moments we share together at festivals amongst friends and families.
    http://www.pinterest.com/geelady/edgars-summer-competition-festival/

    ReplyDelete
  38. This was SO MUCH FUN! Thank you Amy & Edgars!

    Have a look at my compilation of the dreamy Edgars Festival Inspired range here:
    http://www.pinterest.com/rench7/edgars-summer-competition-festival/

    ReplyDelete
  39. After long week of studying, creating this pinboard was just the escape that I needed! Thank you <3
    http://www.pinterest.com/ashf28/edgars-summer-competition-festival/

    ReplyDelete
  40. Truly truly truly holding thumbs...so many festivals lined up this Summer, and my cupboard is calling for some new items :)

    My board is inspired by what a festival means to me - feedom,friends,music, bohemian style, individuality, acceptance, open road, love, appreciation of nature, colours, and the Edgars Festival inspired clothing range for Summer 2013...

    Truly truly holding thumbs extra tight :)


    my board : http://www.pinterest.com/truestorybook/edgars-summer-competition-festival/
    name :Mea Elston
    Twitter: @meamia_meagan

    ReplyDelete
  41. Retro Inspired http://www.pinterest.com/lailaho/edgars-summer-competition-festival/

    ReplyDelete
  42. Been preparing for this for years ;) It's pretty much my daily style!

    Check out my board here: http://www.pinterest.com/meganvirgin/edgars-summer-competition-festival/

    Name: Megan Virgin
    Twitter: @meganvirgin

    ReplyDelete
  43. Loving this competition, could pin all day! Check out my board at: http://www.pinterest.com/ashleighhart/edgars-summer-competition-festival/ <3

    ReplyDelete
  44. Too excited for all the festivals to come! Great Competiton :)

    http://www.pinterest.com/melissaw93/edgars-summer-competition-festival/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  45. Such a fun competition! Here is mine - http://www.pinterest.com/michmjones/edgars-summer-competition-festival/

    ReplyDelete
  46. i just wish life were one amazing, unending music festival. :)
    Hope you like it! The stuff i pintted could totally work for any festival.
    Name: Michelle Cordy
    Twitter: Michelle_Cordy

    http://www.pinterest.com/michellepud/edgars-summer-competition-festival/

    ReplyDelete
  47. Yay, I loved making my festival board! Had a lot of fun and found plenty of inspiration, I really hope you like it as much as I do! \:D/ http://www.pinterest.com/lulastarr/edgars-summer-competition-festival/

    ReplyDelete
  48. Having such fun with this theme! http:/www.pinterest.com/blueivy1974/edgars-summer-competition-festival/

    ReplyDelete
  49. Really excited! http://www.pinterest.com/ananje/edgars-summer-competition-festival/

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hi Amy please take a look at my board over here : http://www.pinterest.com/irinadoman22/edgars-summer-competition-festivals/ . I tried not to go over board(hehe excuse the pun) and just paid attention to what you said about festivals and it's fashion so I hope you like it :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  51. http://www.pinterest.com/megzj20/edgars-summer-competition-festival/
    Done! my board,great comp:)

    ReplyDelete
  52. ★ I may have got a bit carried away with my board hehe ;) ...even added some of my own lil personal creations ☆ =) ...hope you like ♥
    http://www.pinterest.com/leighchristyn/edgars-summer-competition-festival/

    ReplyDelete
  53. so very exciting:)

    http://www.pinterest.com/lisayang/edgars-summer-competition-festival/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  54. My weekend has been dedicated to pinning =) holding thumbs =)

    ReplyDelete
  55. my board http://www.pinterest.com/shaikn/boards/

    thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  56. my board http://www.pinterest.com/shaikn/edgars-summer-competition-festival/

    thanks alot:)

    ReplyDelete