Leather jacket : Levi's
Playsuit c/o Beginning Boutique
Necklace : Pichulik
Shoes c/o Jane Sews
Bracelet c/o Vanessa Mooney
Woah things are a bit crazy right now, crazy and rad, but still crazy. My head feels like it's going to explode and there's still so much to do before I have to leave for a 2 day shoot in the Karoo at 4 am tomorrow morning. When I get back it's straight to Cape Town for a visit and of course Rocking the Daisies, cant flipping wait!!
Wearing 2 of my favorite things today! Firstly, this jacket. I've never been a leather jacket person, but I guess I just never found the right one because this guy totally changed everything for me! Biggest thanks ever to the folks at Levi's for the event & everything, and especially the lovely Angie for putting up with my terrible airport directions and just generally being the nicest human!
Secondly, this Pichulik necklace. Actually I lie, everything Pichulik, Ever.
Don't forget to enter my Festival style competition to win a whole new summer wardrobe *here* (so jealous of whoever wins this), as well as my giveaway in collaboration with Motel, Pepa Loves, and Choies over *here*!
x












Absolutely love this playsuit!! You look incredible!!
ReplyDeleteStrawberryShortcakes
love the look!
ReplyDeletexo, A.
WHITEDAISY - Photography and Lifestyle Blog
gorgeous jacket and playsuit!
ReplyDeletekw ladies in navy
Hope you can handle it all! Love the necklace.
ReplyDeleteKate from Clear the Way
Love how the necklace stands out!
ReplyDeletesartorialust.blogspot.com
Love the playsuit with the leather jacket! This outfit looks beautiful on you! xx
ReplyDeletehttp://ciaoysabella.blogspot.com
SO cute! Love that playsuit on you <3
ReplyDeleteGorgeous look, I think that necklace is stunning against the black clothing you have on :)
ReplyDeleteAmy x
-A Little Boat Sailing-
Adore the playsuit, you look so gorgeous!
ReplyDeletewww.beblacknblue.blogspot.co.uk
www.beblacknblue.blogspot.co.uk
-cool----amazing-
ReplyDeletehttp://sweetchillibyhana.blogspot.cz/
http://sweetchillibyhana.blogspot.cz/
http://sweetchillibyhana.blogspot.cz/
http://sweetchillibyhana.blogspot.cz/
http://sweetchillibyhana.blogspot.cz/
http://sweetchillibyhana.blogspot.cz/
Really like the jacket!
ReplyDeleteLizzie-Aiken.com
I adore this bohemian outfit! And isn't it wonderful to have a full, busy life?!
ReplyDeleteXo, Hannah
sweetsweetnoir.net
That necklace is perfectly paired with the all black canvas x
ReplyDeleteLove the necklace!! So different :) xx
ReplyDelete