jeans : Levis | crop top : The Lot | shoes : Topshop | beanie : Cotton On
My mind is currently caught up in thoughts of production for my next shoot. Flowers, wire, and mesh.
Getting my mum to help me make everything this weekend, should be fun :)











Lovely t-shirt, the floral pattern on the sleeves is so nice :)
ReplyDeleteAmy x
-A Little Boat Sailing-
Great shoes and beanie!
ReplyDeletehttp://lartoffashion.blogspot.com
Such a pretty and casual look! I love the design on the sleeves. x
ReplyDeletesartorialust.blogspot.com
your hair looks great!
ReplyDeletekw ladies in navy
Ah these pictures are so pretty! ♥
ReplyDeleteLovely pictures! That top is so pretty! :)
ReplyDeleteLove this top. =]
ReplyDeleteKate from Clear the Way
cool beanie! meow x
ReplyDeletenice outfit!!!
ReplyDeletewww.heymarsya.blogspot.com
I love your beanie!
ReplyDeleteXo, Hannah
sweetsweetnoir.net
Love the outfit, the detailing on your top is beautiful!! Also loving the shoes, I have the red pair :) xxx
ReplyDeleteTasha | So On Trend
I like it! You look so pretty :)
ReplyDeleteyou are SO cute x
ReplyDeleteAmazing location, really just stunning!
ReplyDeleteso lovely!!
ReplyDeletehttp://sweetchillibyhana.blogspot.cz/
http://sweetchillibyhana.blogspot.cz/
Loving this look,Absolutely gorgeous you are!!!here is my loved blog,i think
ReplyDeletemaybe you are love too:
One-shoulder Bandage Dress
Keep in touch,best wish for you.
Pure and lovely series,My gift site:forever
ReplyDeletebonito. me recuerda a mi chompita negra con una flor cocida. greetings (=
ReplyDeletePromdressok: Halloween sales,get coupon codes now!!!
ReplyDelete