These were all taken over the last 3 days spent camping along the wild coast with Jedd, South Africa really does have some of the most beautiful landscapes. The weather was all over the place and the water was a bit too wild for swimming, but it was a beautiful time. As always, we took some lovely walks and did some discovering, and I filmed a whole lot of that so I'm hoping to put my first film together as soon as I figure Premier out!
I'm leaving for Cape Town in 2 days time to hopefully find my "dream" flat and get all the moving shiz sorted out, and it's exactly 2 weeks today till we leave for Mauritius and Reunion with LUX* resorts & Piz Buin!! Life is so lovely right now.

















Looks like a dreamy summer! Lovely pictures!
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful photography! Good luck in Cape Town!
ReplyDeleteMortem Blonde ☾
Amazing pictures. So impressive.
ReplyDeleteHappy 2014, Lali
beautiful pictures! love the 10th photo especially, i went to drakensberg over christmas and it was so beautiful. I posted about it on my blog recently, would be great if you could take a look <3
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/south-africa.html
Wow so beautiful..!
ReplyDelete~ Kellie ~
http://www.myeecarlyle.com.au/blog/
Your pictures are always so beautiful! It looks like you had a really relaxing time :)
ReplyDeleteLooks amazing! I would love to visit South Africa one day!
ReplyDelete-Olivia.
www.foxandmint.blogspot.com.au
These are such beautiful photos of what looks like a great adventure!
ReplyDeletexx
Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’
I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOUR PHOTOS.
ReplyDeletethedailyprophette.blogspot.com
This trip looks like so much fun! I know what you mean about crazy weather. I've just been to the coast for a holiday in NZ and one day there wouldn't be a cloud in the sky, then the next it was raining buckets! :)
ReplyDeleteI just posted some images on my blog here: Rose Tinted Blog : Take me to the Coast
xo Maree - Rose Tinted Illustration & Design
Lovely Inspiration!
ReplyDeleteLike everyone else is saying, you're photos are amazing! they really do look dreamy I just want to be transported into a photo! Also good luck in Cape Town I hope you find your 'dream' flat xx
ReplyDeleteI fell in love with this city when I set foot on it a year ago. Time to go back to revisit all the beautiful places! xx
ReplyDelete