FIND ADVENTURE


Top : Cotton On | Shorts : Beginning Boutique | Bomber : Zara | Boots : Missguided | Raybans : Sunglass Hut 
Bag : Topshop | Bracelets & ring : Vanessa Mooney | Nails : Essie "Waltz"

Mountain views courtesy of beautiful Cape Town, my new home
x





20 comments:

  1. your blog is amazing, i really love it

    xxx
    http://daneloar.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, my dear.
    Happy 2014, Lali

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos and your blog :)

    Emily Jayne Lewis
    www.emilyjaynelewis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow the montain views are soo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such beautiful photos! you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful! Saw the pic on instagram!

    Back2blanc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great outfit, i love your shorts x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos of those mountains! You always take such wonderful photos. And I love your shorts, super cute!

    -Alicia
    Neon Fox

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely beautiful photos
    http://www.ladiesinnavy.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty outfit! Your hair looks beautiful!
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  11. the last picture is just amazing!
    and you look so beautiful on the other ones!
    Best, Luu

    ReplyDelete
  12. The lace detailing on those shorts is beautiful!! I really love how your photos have such a nice glow to them, if that makes sense, I would be very happy if I lived in Cape Town it looks stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cape Town is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Lucky you :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look great! I think you would love our collection of vintage shirts :)
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your hair is gorgeous, and your style is amazing! I love these photographs x

    Caitlin | Oceanic Stars

    ReplyDelete
  17. In regards to present day fashion, the fitness world has created a craze of certain items such as gym tank tops and yoga pants that are worn as casual wear by many people on a daily basis, whether they attend a gym or not.
    workout shorts

    ReplyDelete