Tartan knit : Choies | Skirt : Missguided
These pics were taken on my very first proper day in Cape Town as well as my first day back from Island living! It's bitter sweet, I couldn't be happier to be here but Mauritius & Reunion was one of the best Summer holidays I've ever had, doing things like paragliding (so casual) and walking on Mordor (basically), and doing it with the best girls. Er, if you don't follow my instagram and have no idea what I'm talking about, I spent the last week on a blogger trip in Mauritius and Reunion, picture overload to follow soon!
x









Love your tartan knit! Can't wait to see photos from your Mauritius and Reunion trip. Sounds like you had so much fun! x
ReplyDeleteGreat hat and top, cool outfit :)
ReplyDeletehttp://lartoffashion.blogspot.com
Perfect look! Love the tartan print! ♥
ReplyDeleteStray Alley
These photos are stunning! Love the black skirt with the red check!
ReplyDeleteEllen xx
Beautiful pictures!
ReplyDeletehttp://insidesai.blogspot.co.uk/
Love the colours, so pretty! x
ReplyDeleteMaddy from UNSTITCHEDD
♥
such a good outfit! Love the fedora and jumper! you look gorgeouss
ReplyDeletehttp://bethaanysarah.blogspot.co.uk/
Love the jumper! It looks great with the skort, the sunglasses and hat are a really nice too! =) x
ReplyDeletehttp://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/
I love how the tartan knit compliments the blue background! Such a lovely outfit and I really loved your photos on instagram from Mauritius and Reunion xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!
ReplyDeleteamazing look!! <3
ReplyDeletehttp://sweetchillibyhana.blogspot.cz/
http://sweetchillibyhana.blogspot.cz/
Beautiful look love the skirt and jacket, trend and trendy.... Love!
ReplyDeletexxxx,
misstatybliss.blogspot.com
nice look <3!!
ReplyDeleteXx Milla
http://blondhairpinkheart.blogspot.co.at/
SO BEAUTIFUL. HAPPY WEEKEND, LALI
ReplyDeletethese colours <3
ReplyDeletePerfectly styled, you look gorgeous :)
ReplyDeleteLove your style and your pictures so much !
ReplyDeleteSara,
http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr