Shift dress & sandals : Missguided | Raybans : Sunglass Hut
I've always been a little obsessed with cacti. Their strange bulbous shapes and interesting textures are everything in my opinion, and the way they can look like alien/underwater creatures when photographed is right up my alley.
I heard about the beaut cactus garden in Kirstenbosch recently, so obviously it was one of the first things I wanted to see when I got to Cape Town. Managed to lure Jedd over there with promises of a picnic and just happened to make sure I was wearing my new favorites from Missguided for some casual outfit pictures.
In other news, we moved into our new flat yesterday! Woo! Currently blogging from the comfort of an inflatable mattress in the middle of a very empty flat, ha
x












Love your dress so much!
ReplyDelete-Ru
Glitter And Blush
Amazing photos. Love your dress too!
ReplyDeletesartorialust.net
Oh wow! It's s exciting about the flat. I hope you get a comfy mattress soon though! Also, lovely post and the images at perfect as usual! xx
ReplyDelete-Olivia.
www.foxandmint.blogspot.com.au
wow such lovely photos of both you and the cacti they look so interesting and definitely like strange underwater creatures!
ReplyDeleteI really like the pattern on the dress too and congratulations on moving in to your new flat, it must be very exciting! xx
great pictures!
ReplyDeletebest, Luu
I love cacti too, they're the perfect plant because they don't need much looking after at all! You're looking super cute in that dress by the way xxx
ReplyDeleteSarah Nunn | UK Style Blog
Love the photos, so beautiful! x
ReplyDeletehttp://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/
just stumbled upon your blog and I love both your photography and fashion style!
ReplyDeletehttp://senseofsvea.blogspot.de
Love the dress xx
ReplyDeleteEleri Roberts
Your dress is lovely! It also matches very well with the plants somehow :)
ReplyDeleteLove your photos, the focus is stunning! x
ReplyDeleteMaddy from UNSTITCHEDD
♥
I love your dress!
ReplyDeleteAn Ideal For Living
What lenses do you use? : )
ReplyDeleteWow, that cactus garden seems like an amazing place! I love how these pictures turned out.
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are breathtaking! I'm in love with the colors!
ReplyDeleteSybille
http://thenewnewgirl.blogspot.fr/
amazing photos x
ReplyDeletehttp://marveling-mind.blogspot.com/