So not like me to post only one pic but the images we took of this outfit didn't come out quite right so I'm going to photograph it again, sighing at my inner perfectionist right now.
Also, Thursday can't come soon enough! I cannot wait to get away for 7 days of incredible island life and adventures, and maybe a lil paragliding activity on Friday morning! Eeek
x





love this outfit! one pic is sometimes just enough ;) awesome sunnies!
ReplyDeleteloooove this!
ReplyDeleteLadies in Navy
This one photo is just perfect! Love the neutrals in your outfit.
ReplyDelete-Alicia
Neon Fox
Gorgeous outfit! And I know what you feel. My perfectionist side shows when it comes to blog posts!
ReplyDeletesartorialust.net
at least you have one perfect pic!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Love the neutral palette. And the hat. And the sunglasses.
ReplyDeletexxx
Sarah Nunn | UK Style Blog
Love the shorts, such a pretty colour! x
ReplyDeleteMaddy from UNSTITCHEDD
♥
lovelovelove your blog, girl <3
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing. I love the style of photography on your blog
ReplyDeleteLucia's Loves
x
So pretty!
ReplyDeletehttp://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/
so lovely!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing images you have here on your blog - I especially love how slightly windswept you are in your awesome sunnies X
ReplyDeletedazeandamuse.blogspot.com
Love the hat, ur style and ur blog!
ReplyDeletexx
fashionsailorblog.blogspot.com
Perfect look and picture !
ReplyDeleteSara,
http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr