Power Skinny jeans : Guess | coat : Zara | stripe top : Choies | boots : Missguided | Ray-Bans : Sunglass Hut
I am all about this coat right now, oh so very bohemian with just the right amount of structure.
Currently wearing it everywhere, it helps that I enjoy a good print clash and that the moody hues pretty much go with everything!
Also, this is basically how I've been dressing lately; jeans and casual errthang - my winter wardrobe in a nutshell yo.
x












LOVE, love, love, the coat!
ReplyDeleteA perfect jacket!
ReplyDeletehttp://lartoffashion.blogspot.com
Your coat is amazing !
ReplyDeletehttp://daneloar.blogspot.fr
That coat is absolutely stunning! Love, love, LOVE!
ReplyDeletexxkelly
Cool look, I really love the jacket! :)
ReplyDeleteOh you look so lovely in this x
ReplyDeleteTereza Cityscape Bliss: Homecoming presents for Justin <3
Love the jacket, the texture of it is so gorgeous! x
ReplyDeleteMaddy from UNSTITCHEDD
That coat is just perfection! x
ReplyDeleteholljc.blogspot.co.uk
gorgeous jacket
ReplyDeleteladies in navy
Beautiful jacket!
ReplyDeletehttp://trendenciesblog.wordpress.com
https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11447055
Amazing jacket!
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr
beautiful jacket <3 your pictures are always so lovely
ReplyDeleteThe Frill Seeker
Great jacket !
ReplyDeletehave a lovely day !
love this outfit!
ReplyDeleteI love the print of the jacket, amazing outfit!
ReplyDeleteLove your jacket x x
ReplyDeleteDaisy - Daydreaming